I am pretty worn out and every time I've tried to write this, it is just complete garbage but I want to keep a record of my cycle so I've got it in a log form.
- 6:30am baseline bloodwork and ultrasound
- Started week 2 Couch to 5k (C25k) program
- Start Gonal F injections, stick the bad boy in there like a champ (Gonal F has no sting and the needle is tiny there usually is no mark and no pain
- Big fucking last second drive win by the Pats, big fucking walk off hit win for the Sox; late fucking night
- Gonal F
- Walk into 8am sick kids
- 630 bloodwork
- Hear the baby of three I watch waking up with nasty cough and breathing; it's croup. Scary shit.
- Add Menopur
- Getting sick of taking care of sick kids
-Day off but had to go in for monitoring
- Monitoring and word that I don't have to come in until my Retrieval on Wednesday!!
- Hcg Trigger