Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Shots Shots Shots


I am pretty worn out and every time I've tried to write this, it is just complete garbage but I want to keep a record of my cycle so I've got it in a log form. 

Dear Diary, 

Sat
     - 6:30am baseline bloodwork and ultrasound
     - Started week 2 Couch to 5k (C25k) program
     - Start Gonal F injections, stick the bad boy in there like a champ (Gonal F has no sting and the needle is tiny there usually is no mark and no pain

Sun
    - Big fucking last second drive win by the Pats, big fucking walk off hit win for the Sox; late fucking night
    - Gonal F

Mon
- Walk into 8am sick kids 

Tues
- 630 bloodwork
- Hear the baby of three I watch waking up with nasty cough and breathing; it's croup. Scary shit. 
- Add Menopur

Wed
- Getting sick of taking care of sick kids
-Add Ganirelix 

Thurs
-Day off but had to go in for monitoring 

Sat
-Monotoring

Sun
- Monitoring and word that I don't have to come in until my Retrieval on Wednesday!!

Monday
- Hcg Trigger 

No comments:

Post a Comment